20% Discount from ALL PADI Specialty Courses: Due to high demand
Mermaids teach a lot of PADI Specialty courses that are perfect for the area i.e. Wreck diver, Mulit-level diver, Deep Diver Drift diver, full face mask diving and sidemount etc. There are over 20 different PADI Specialty courses to choose from and all now at 20% discount for August! Ask at any of your local Mermaids dive stores and receive your 20% discount for further education!
The really popular PADI specialty courses that we teach at Mermaids are:
- Enriched Air Diver – Stay down longer and get back in the water sooner. Learn how to dive using Enriched Air Nitrox, This is PADI’s most popular specialty course (and hence a very important one to be able to teach if you wish to work as a scuba diving instructor)
- Deep Diver – Explore the wonders of deeper diving. Learn techniques for diving in the deeper ranges of 18-40 metres / 60-130 feet which will open you up to new dive sites world wide. Many dive sites lay below the usual 18-30 meter range of depth meaning you’ll be able to get out to more dive sites – especially many wrecks.
- Wreck Diver – Learn how to explore and navigate sunken ship wrecks. Do this course on the WW2 wreck “The Hardeep Wreck” located at Samaesan, the Thai fishing village just south of Jomtien.
- Sidemount (Side-mount) Diver – Because you are able to move the cylinder from your back to your side, it instantly takes the pressure off of your back and gives you more flexibility to move and enjoy your dive. A lot of technical divers and cave divers use this type of equipment configuration.
- Night Diver – Learn the techniques to safely dive at night witnessing different types of critters that come out at night.
- Full-Face Divers Course – With new scuba diving technologies moving along so fast it is good to understand the use of a FFM (Full Face Mask) – this allows underwater communications.
- Peak Performance Buoyancy (PPB) Specialty diver course -Many divers like to take this course to ensure that their skills are honed 100% to protect the corals and underwater life that they are diving over. It is also a great idea to take the PPB if one has not dived for some time to ensure good underwater practices.
- DPV (Diver Propulsion Vehicle) – Feel like James Bond as you glide through the water propelled by a state-of-the-art underwater vehicle.
Remember that it’s due to popular demand that we’re discounting by 20% at Mermaids for the PADI Specialty courses in August 2013. Take advantage of the savings and take 5 courses for the price of 4:)