World Leaders In Technician Training & Standards For The Diving Industry
Scuba diving can be very safe fun and enjoyed by all knowing that their dive equipment, tanks, generators, compressors etc. are all in tip top condition and maintained by a competent ASSET trained service technician. The Asset (Association of Scuba Service Engineers and Technicians) training for dive engineers can only be taken here in Pattaya, Jomtien, Chonburi, Thailand – if you wish to learn in Asia. First class scuba diving education is our main priority.
Aims of Association:
- To educate.
- To set scuba technician training standards.
- To improve customer service.
- Originate & implement codes of practices.
- Promote quality assurance.
- Training & development.
- Set technical standards.
- Represent members interests.
Benefits of membership:
- Access to an on-line database of manufacturers drawings, parts lists and technical data for regulators, compressors, scuba tanks etc. All major regulators covered. Also available on CD.
- Access to scuba regulator spare parts, overhaul kits, custom tools for regulator and compressor overhaul.
- Subscription to “The Mouthpiece” newsletter. The latest tips and hints for technicians repairing scuba equipment. Design flaws exposed. workarounds. Supplier News.
- Free consultancy and advice on scuba repair, maintenance and testing problems.
Dive Technician Page Links:
- Dive Technician Training Aims
- Scuba Technician Training / ASSET Standards and IDEST Approval
- 10 DAY Dive Industry Technician Training
- Scuba Cylinder Testing Technicians Course (Part 1 & 2)
- Scuba Engineer Assessment
- Dive Technician Packages Outlined
- Scuba Cylinder Tank Information
- Technical Diving Articles