Are you an experienced dive technician?
The purpose of this course is to orientate candidates to ASSET Standards & Codes of Practices, American DOT & CGA regulations, British & European Standards, Health & Safety Law, revise knowledge requirements, assess practical skills and experience so that the experienced dive technician can gain ASSET Advanced Technician Certification. This certification is a pre requisite for IDEST Service Centre Approval.
3 days – Cost US$1,470
Course pre requisites:
- At least 2 years experience of servicing and repairing diving equipment (must include regulators).
- At least 3 Dive Manufacturers repair clinic certificates.
- (Manufacturers dedicated Technicians need only their own company certification).
- Evidence of experience required in the form of a Curriculum Vitae/Resume.
Please note: This assessment is designed to suit your work schedule, please contact Mermaids dive centre to arrange a suitable date.
Scuba ASSET Technician Training Links:
- Dive Technician Training Aims
- Scuba Technician Training / ASSET Standards and IDEST Approval
- 10 DAY Dive Industry Technician Training
- Scuba Cylinder Testing Technicians Course (Part 1 & 2)
- Scuba Engineer Assessment
- Dive Technician Packages Outlined
- Scuba Cylinder Tank Information
- Technical Diving Articles