PADI eLearning Online Open Water Course
Learning to scuba dive has never been more convenient! Begin at HOME and complete in Pattaya, Thailand at Mermaids PADI Dive Career Development Centre – the first internet dive course that really works!. Whether you’re on the go or want to take it slow, now you can complete the diving knowledge development portion of the PADI Open Water Diver course online with PADI eLearning. It’s a great match for your active schedule. An obvious additional benefit is the fact that you do not have to sit in a dive center classroom during your holiday. This will allow you more relaxing time by the pool or indeed an extra day or so in the water scuba diving. (Note that ALL academics learned online shall be reviewed at Mermaids Dive Center).
Come to Mermaids Dive Training facility to complete your dive training: While you’re working through the Online PADI Open Water Diver course or after you complete all the segments, you can print your eLearning Record and bring it to Mermaids Dive Center to start your underwater adventures. The student record file shows the staff here at Mermaids Dive Center that you have passed all successfully.
GO Dive: At Mermaids you’ll learn and master dive skills from one of our highly-trained PADI Instructors during confined and open water dives here in Pattaya, Thailand. The skills you learn during these dives will prepare you to explore a whole new world. Start today on a lifetime of adventure and fun! Simply click the ‘get started’ button and you are a step closer to becoming a scuba diver.
Give me an Overview!
- Convenient online access to knowledge development course material for one year.
- Unlimited and unrestricted access to an online version of the PADI Open Water Diver Manual.
- At your own pace complete knowledge assessments. Watch the online videos at your own time to ensure your best learning environment.
- Visit or contact us anytime during business hours or email with any questions that you have.
What is the cost of the PADI eLearning Open Water?
- Payment to PADI is $130 AUS for eLearning via a secure online payment system.
- Payment to Mermaids Career Development Center 11,000 Thai baht
- PADI RDP and logbook 1500 Thai baht
- OR PADI ERDP and logbook 2100 Thai baht
- Paper version of the PADI Open Water manual supplied is required on arrival.
There are no additional charges for in-water training and equipment rental.
For the non-divers that are arriving to attend Mermaids Scuba dive instructor training internship this is a good head start. $130 AUS shall be deducted from the cost of the overall dive training program and hence it shall not cost you a penny extra. By studying the PADI eLearning theory and passing the tests this allows you to get in the water and certified as an open water diver sooner rather than later. This allows you to get in diving for experience and building your dive count.
PADI Open Water Course Options:
Please note that the above PADI Open Water options can be begun at home with the PADI internet dive eLearning course. Once you have begun please contact us here at Mermaids Dive Center and we can plan to receive you for the dive training. If you require a minibus from Bangkok airport to Pattaya or Jomtien this can be arranged – please check here for the Bangkok Pattaya minibus transfer service.
START TODAY – Click here – Professional Association of Diving Instruction