Padi Open Water Course w/ NITROX
The PADI Open Water course is the elementary scuba divers course designed to get underwater explorers on the ladder to diving independently with dive buddies. The details of the course can be seen by clicking here.
We know that the Open Water Diver certification (O/W) is a full entry level certification you earn by successfully completing the entire Open Water Diver course. The PADI Open Water Diver certification qualifies you to:
- Dive independently (with a certified diving buddy) while applying the knowledge and skills that you learned in this course, within the limits of your dive training and experience. You shall be licensed to dive to a depth of 18 meters.
- Procure air fills, scuba equipment and other service for scuba diving.
- Plan, conduct and log open water no stop (no decompression) dives when equipped properly and accompanied by a buddy in conditions which you have training and or experience.
- Continue your diver training with a specialty dive in the PADI Advanced Open Water program, and or in PADI specialty course.Nitrox regulator used for breathing different air
Now we have the exciting opportunity to add the Nitrox course (details here) with the PADI Open Water course to give a very special introduction into diving.
The Open water course training structure will remain the same but with additional dive academics and you’ll get 5 dives instead of 4, and the last two will be made on Nitrox air.
Day One: Academics for the Open water course and pool session.
Day Two: Academics for the Open water and the Nitrox course and a pool session.
Day Three: In the ocean making open water dives No#1 and No#2 on normal air.
Day Four: Open water training dive 3 will be on normal air. Dive 4 of the open water course will be on a nitrox mix allowing you the experience. The 5th and last dive will be a nitrox training dive.
Why PADI Enriched Air Diver?
Maximize your time with the upgraded PADI Enriched Air Diver course. Enriched Air Diver saves you time by allowing you to:
• Stay underwater longer.
• Get back into the water sooner.
• Get your certification while simultaneously completing dives for other PADI courses.
Plus, by diving with Enriched Air you may feel less tired on your vacation.
By completing both of these courses together there is a great saving on the price of the Nitrox course. You will have a much fuller understanding of the air that we breathe whilst scuba diving. It is an eye opener and really does seal your diving knowledge.
To combine your PADI open water course with the PADI Nitrox course please contact Mermaids dive centre for further details.
Begin your online scuba diving course TODAY! – PADI have created the perfect online diver program. Learn the knowledge development at home and continue with the dive skills here in Pattaya, Thailand. By taking the academics on line this saves you a day in the classroom in Pattaya whilst you are here on holiday. Why pend a whole day on holiday in a classroom? Take the online course and you’ll have an additional day to take more diving with us:)
The On-line Elearning Diver Course is changing the way divers begin…
Mermaids can combine many courses to attend to the training that you require. An example might be taking the Night Diver course combined with the PADI Wreck Diver course. Another example might be Open Water with EANX and a few days diving to solidify your new skills and knowledge. Let us know know what you wish to achieve and we can tailor a package for you to achieve your goals.