Dive Master already? Looking for a Dive Instructor Internship?
Congratulations on being a dive professional already at the PADI dive master level. If you have come this far you’ll know the sense of achievement you get from this level and if you have worked in the dive industry already then you’ll know how rewarding it can be. Ever thought about upgrading from Dive Master?
Mermaids dive staff waiting by the IDC candidates
You can take a PADI IDC anywhere that is an IDC center – you’ll be trained over a 2 week period in instruction and then let loose to find work. You’ll be able to find dive centers aplenty that will offer this. We however do not like to work this way. We have gained through hard work and dedication to the dive training that our internship academy gives a great reputation for producing highly employable dive professionals. Attending Mermaids dive instructor internship is like attending Harvard, Cambridge or Oxford within the dive industry – we have earned this reputation through our PADI CDC (Career Development Centre) with dedication to your dive education and hard work.
If you are a divemaster and wish to upgrade to instructor then we have a great pro-dive package that interns you as a DM through to instructor over a 3 month period. The training will allow you to be the very best instructor with all of the following included within the package:
- 3 Months accommodation – Mermaids Talay comfortable hotel accommodation
- Unlimited diving. (Usually netting 80+ dives)
- ALL Manuals for the IDC i.e. the Instructor Manual, work books and business of diving material – to keep
- ALL Fees to PADI paid for the IDC and the IE
- IDC Preparation course
- AI (Assistant Instructor) course
- IE – Instructor Examination and OWSI certification
- 5 PADI Instructor Specialty Courses:
- PADI Enriched Air Instructor
- PADI Night Dive Instructor
- PADI Deep Dive Instructor
- PADI Wreck Diver Instructor
- PADI Multi-Level Diver Instructor
- PADI EFRI (Emergency First Response Instructor) rating. (Including Instructor manual and fees)
- EFR CFC – Care for Children (Including manual – As standard with all Mermaids Pro-packages)
- DAN (Divers Alert Network) – 02 Oxygen First Aid for Diving Accidents. (As standard with all Mermaids Pro-packages)
- International Dive Job assistance service
- Visa assistance
- Transfer from Bangkok Airport to Mermaids
- The most fun and adventure that you have in a lifetime!
Cost: 245,000 Thai baht
If you have your own diving equipment then the cost of the course is 215,000 Thai baht for all of the above minus the dive gear.