Master Scuba Diver (MSD) internship
A happy scuba diving intern on completion of his rescue course!Mermaids internship scuba diving programs cater for all budding scuba divers. Our dive facilities are always in demand for the diver that wishes to follow a career in scuba diving, whether this is as a divemaster or an instructor. There are other potential interns that are either not old enough to turn dive pro yet (must be 18 years) or those that want to reach the MSD Master Scuba Diver rating for personal satisfaction. Being an Master Scuba Diver allows the young interns to reach a high and safe standard of diving whilst waiting to become old enough to “go pro”. For those wishing to achieve this training certification for satisfaction it affords them the maximum amount of safety in the water as they are now Rescue diver level with specialty diving skills under their belts. The intern training will take place along side the professional internships also allowing for the candidate to see and learn a lot more than in an ordinary, everyday dive course. The training is at Pattaya, Jomtien, Sattahip and Samesan, Chonburi in Thailand.
Cost 165,000 Thai baht- The Package includes:
- ALL Dive Courses:
- PADI Open Water Diver Course
- PADI National Geographic Diver
- PADI EFR (Emergency First Response)
- *NEW* - PADI CFC – Care For Children
- PADI Advanced Diver Course
- PADI Rescue Diver Course
- MSD Master Scuba Diver Certification
- *NEW* - DAN O2 – Oxygen First Aid for Diving Incidents
- FULL set of scuba diving equipment (yours to keep) – complete set Including Suunto Gecko Computer - (list of equipment provided).
- 10 PADI of your choice (from 23) making you a “Master Scuba Diver”
- 3 months accommodation. (Comfortable Hotel Style). Photo of accommodation.
- ALL Manuals and training aids to Master Scuba Diver rating.
- ALL Fees to PADI.
- Minimum of 60 dives (Un-limited diving).
- International Dive Job Placement Service - The most successful diver jobs assistance available. Mermaids 4 year exclusive partnership with Diversjobs.com has been highly successful in assisting divers to work.
- Transfer from Bangkok Airport to Mermaids.
- Internships guarantee you the adventure of a life time.
FULL Credit given for Course or Equipment already possessed.
To join our Master Scuba Diver internship program all you need to do is mail me for a consultation. Divers that have equipment and already have been certified in some of the above courses will be credited in full as a discount. This will be in the form of a reduction in course costs for the intern. Mail me – for further information.Please Check the “Frequently Asked Questions” for more information.Intern ReferencesBack to Internship ProgramsPattaya as a scuba divers training ground
Certification Upon Arrival Duration Price(baht) No Equipment Included No Accom Included No Equip or Accom Included Non-diver 3¬†months 165,000 135,000 147,000 117,000 Open Water Certified 3¬†months 157,000 127,000 145,000 115,000 Advanced Diver 3¬†months 149,000 119,000 137,000 107,000 Rescue Diver 2¬†months 135,000 105,000 129,000 99,000